Monday, January 26, 2009

Phew!

Well where do I start. I'm not at the old daycare anymore, my friend and I told the truth to a parent and we both got told we weren't "needed anymore" even though we were already quitting. Its okay though, because the parents believe me and we know the truth, and now so do other people. Not to mention, it's like a little vacation for me. I get to sit and do nothing for the first time in what feels like forever. Plus I'm going down to visit the boy earlier than originally planned. So it's kind of like a much needed break. Thank you daycare for attempting to screw me over.

I finally finished my class. So far, I have a B. That's with the final exam already counting against me, if you know what I mean, so whatever I earn on that will just up my grade basically. It's out of 50 points, and I don't think I did that bad (I freeze up on tests), so I would imagine I at least got a 50% (that's the lowest I think I'd get) and even that would add up to an A for me. So yay!

I do have a review set up. I just need to take a few more pictures and type it all up and what not.

I'm still waiting for my clip it up to get here. I'll have to take before and after pictures. I know its going to be a big difference. I can't wait.

Well I'm off to just lay here and spend some time with my poor puppies that I feel have gotten the short end of the stick recently because I've been so busy. Then maybe today I can tackle some things.

No comments: