Monday, February 23, 2009

Trouble in paradise

Yep, you heard that right. Over 3 years since we've been together and we've hit a bit of a bump. Lots of things were discussed, and we've decided to try to make it work. We'll see what happens over the next week or so. I'll leave it at that.

I had a lot of fun the past few days. I think it's just what I needed. Sometimes you just need to let loose and be you, fully and completely.


Anyway, enough of my babbling. I am desperately in need of doing a major cleaning of my craft area, and my room in general. Things are shoved everywhere and in no order whatsoever. I did make a birthday card for a friend amidst all that mess somehow. I kept meaning to take a picture of it, but I never got around to it. She has it now, so it's a little too late.

Once I clean (and find some time), I'll take a picture of whatever I make.

No comments: