Sunday, February 15, 2009

This weekend.

This weekend has been crazzzy. Well, not really..but it just seems like the more I get done, the more I have to do. Ever have that feeling?!? I feel like I did a lot for some reason. I think I'm just emotionally exhausted. Work on Friday, then watched one of my "old" babies and his sister...that brought up some things..., emissions testing on Valentines day, then a whole lot of nothing, but it took some out of me emotionally, then today I went store to store, did laundry, homework, etc.

Now I feel like I have more to do...more laundry, more homework/projects, shave my dogs down (two shih-tzus...they're a mess), grocery store...I could go on forever.

This week will probably be busy too. I have a full week of classes ahead (I have every other monday online instead of at school, but this monday is at school). Not to mention my best friend's turns the big 2-1 on Thursday. So that will be a late night. Dinner on Friday with an old friend too. Hopefully, I can get some craft stuff actually done this weekend. I have a few projects in mind.

How was everyone's valentines day? I thought I could get through this one pretty easily, I mean he's been gone every other one...I thought wrong. I cried. More than once. I guess I didn't help myself by watching sappy romantic comedies on TV all day either. It just seems unfair that they take them away for months of training right before they're deployed for months. That's the Marine Corps for ya though. I can't wait to see him again. I miss him so much it's ridiculous. I just keep telling myself "one day at a time". I need to get a calendar soon. Last deployment I crossed off each day and wrote "one month down", "two months down", etc on the correct date. It really helped me to see that I was making progress, that the days really were passing, and I was another day closer to seeing him again.

Alright, enough blabbing, I'm off to put a few things away, put my laundry in the dryer, cuddle with my dogs, and call it a night.

No comments: