Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Busy bee

I am so exhausted. I thought summer meant more free time, less work, etc? Not the case for me apparently. There's more drama at work than ever, which already leaves me exhausted when I come home. Then, I go to the gym and work with my overly energetic puppies. By the time my head hits the pillow, I haven't had any time to just relax so I'm still all wound up with a million thoughts racing around in my head. Thus, I can't fall asleep for at least an hour or two, which makes waking up in the morning pretty difficult and so the cycle continues. I need to get more sleep. I need to eat better. I need to change something.

But enough of that. In craft related news, I haven't done anything. I haven't finished unmounting and ezmounting my stamps. I've looked at craft related blogs, and I've been so inspired to create, yet find myself with no extra time in the day. So I've convinced myself that tonight, after dinner, I will go up and I will clear off my desk and at least make more of a dent in it, if not, get it done. I need some type of release!

Well I'm off to eat dinner!

No comments: