Sunday, February 1, 2009

Quick post

Visiting the boy in North Carolina was great! I had a really good time. Who knew playing a video game could be so much fun?! We played Resistance on PS3 a lot. I'm not even into video games, but it was a lot of fun. We did a lot of running around too, but I even enjoyed that...ugh. He's getting ready to get deployed (even though it's not for another few months) but I'm not ready. I guess I'll just have to be. Nothing I can really do about it huh?

I rearranged some of my craft stuff in my room. I like it a lot better..the only problem is that I now can't fit my chair under my desk. So I'm going to have to figure something out.

Normally this would be longer, and probably have some pictures, but it's gotta be quick tonight. I have to get some stuff ready to take to my new job tomorrow to complete all of my paperwork. So, I'm off to get that all together.

No comments: